Jonathan Hobin Re-Creates the World’s Most Infamous Tragedies with Children
more of the album here
no but 3 straight episodes with cas in them how am i supposed to handle this
i don’t think these episodes will be straight at all
MAKE LOKI FIX IT
Sad thing is in actual mythology this is very accurate. But loki does always fix the problem and usually the other gods got something good out of it in the end like magical weapons and tools, so really the other gods should stop bitching cuz when loki cleans up his messes they get free shit out of it.
^ dat right there
Loki to me is the kind of deity that will make you spill coffee on yourself, then forget your cellphone at home, then blow a tire on the highway only to have your soulmate stop and let you borrow their cellphone and then give you their number after they give you a lift.
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Used the Power of Research and Deductive Reasoning to Make Sure Harry Didn’t Die”
Hermione Granger and “That time I figured shit out and literally ended up petrified for the cause and it took my friends weeks to figure out that I had the research on me”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Was a Time Lord”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Realized I was Hot and Smart and Saved Harry’s Ass with Research. Again. All the Time. Really, He Would Have Died Without Me.”
Hermione Granger and “That time Harry was too emo to actually do shit so I did shit in his name because I am the power behind the throne clearly also PS fought evil deatheaters and won”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I told Harry about the Dangers of Copying off Somebody’s else’s work that wasn’t mine and OH LOOK I WAS RIGHT”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I let Harry Decide Where to Go and What To do and we ended up wandering the forests of dean for like 5 months before saving his ass at Hogwarts”
During World War Two thousands of historic buildings were devastated in cities across Europe, North Africa and the Pacific. One bombed-out ruin that has been positively re-imagined for the postwar world is the church of St Dunstan-in-the-East in the City of London. In 1967 the City of London Corporation decided to transform St Dunstan-in-the-East into a public garden rather than rebuilding it.