You know it’s love when your partner’s goal during sex is to help you have a divinatory vision.
If that ain’t love then I don’t know what love is.
I went to church with my family tonight and the pastor said something that I think every Christian should hear
- Pastor: Now, according to a few passages in the bible, homosexuality is a sin.
- Couple of older males in the audience: Amen!
- Pastor: Now, wait, I'm not finished.
- Pastor: You know what else the bible defines as a sin? Divorce.
- -uncomfortable silence-
- Pastor: There are countless passages that talk about how divorce is wrong, and that there are consequences to getting a divorce, such as the wife should be stoned.
- Pastor: Yet, I witnessed a divorce just this morning. And I gotta tell you, it was heartbreaking, but I definitely didn't attempt to throw rocks at the wife, even though she was the one who filed for divorce.
- Pastor: We choose to overlook the consequences of divorce because time has proven that they're inhumane and cruel.
- Pastor: The bible doesn't say anything about the consequences of a homosexual lifestyle. Yet, we seem to be spearheading a campaign to ruin the lives of people we don't even know.
- -the pastor shifts a few notes around-
- Pastor: The bible states to love thy neighbor. That's it. There are no other rules or restrictions to that passage.
- Pastor: So, we as a church family have to support equality with a smile on our face. THAT is the true Christian way.
Loki to me is the kind of deity that will make you spill coffee on yourself, then forget your cellphone at home, then blow a tire on the highway only to have your soulmate stop and let you borrow their cellphone and then give you their number after they give you a lift.
There’s the simple fact that the book is amazing, as is Neil Gaiman. But deeper than that, aspects of this book spoke to me on a different level. There’s a quote floating around out there, attributed to Emerson.
“Make your own Bible. Select and collect all the words and…
To the tune of ‘Jesus loves me”. Not how I’ve ever seen him, but it made me laugh :)
know that we lived well and were very happy.
Its GUY Love between two guys.
Fake nerd guys pandering for female attention.
on supernatural, the fourth wall does not exist.
this is seriously only the half of it like what even